- The main PerLDAP object is the
- Every entry returned from the LDAP server is managed by the
- The Mozilla::LDAP::API module tries to
implement the Netscape LDAP C SDK as closely as possible. This is
heavily used by the Object Oriented PerLDAP modules, and you might not
have to use these calls directly.
- John Kristian has written a very cool, new implementation of
Mozilla::LDAP::LDIF. This is definitely worth
taking a look at, even if you don't intend to use PerLDAP. This module
can work standalone, without any of the other PerLDAP files!
- We go for ideal professional essay help from higher education graduate students.